Saturday, October 04, 2008

Once in a lifetime...



There has been a lot to celebrate over the past few weeks. On Saturday the 20'th of September, My cousin gave birth to her daughter Charlotte. The next day, Sunday the 21'st, we surprised my mom with a cookout at my brothers house for her birthday. On Thursday of this past week, Kerrie and I celebrated 4 years together. Yesterday started the 1-year countdown to the wedding.

Yup, in 364 days Kerrie and I will be married and all of you will be judged on how good of a gift you get us. Stop laughing, I'm not being funny.

Okay, yes I am.

To celebrate our anniversary, which fell on a week night, I made a fairly elaborate dessert of Vanilla Panna Cotta. I prepared a Chocolate biscuit, raspberry sauce, and even a little bubble sugar for flair.





Charlotte



Mom and Gramma



Kerrie and I


"It's a celebration bitches!"
- Rick James

celebratorygroove:
Talking Heads - Once in a lifetime
Bar Kays - Too Hot To Stop
Fatboy Slim - Yamama
MC Chris - Fett's Vett
Bobby Bland - Turn on your love light

No comments: