Thursday, July 19, 2007



First off...





It's been a long few weeks. Recently, Kerrie and I saw a bulk of our families and things were a little crazy at work. "Plain Clothes Detectives"-crazy...

And yes, I DID insert a Boz Scaggs video into my food blog.

Over the past two weeks, I was able to cook for Kerrie's sister and niece (A complimentary description of events can be found HERE...) and found that my brother's new girlfriend can really cook...


Mom and Gramma.



My cousin Rebecca.



My brother and his girlfriend Samantha.


The next weekend, Kerrie's sister and her daughter came and stayed with us for the food, fun, and glory that is: Cincinnati.


Kerrie, Sue and Claire - Non Crazy Pic



Flank Fajitas, Fish Tacos & Tequila Lime Shrimp - Before



Flank Fajitas, Fish Tacos & Tequila Lime Shrimp - After



Mayan Hot Chocolate & Creme Churro


All in all, it's been a fun few weeks, but utterly hectic. I'd say I'm glad tomorrow is Friday, but I have to be up at 5:00AM on Saturday to do a catering. With employees dropping off like flies and the Catering Director constantly fucking up, it brings me ever closer to usurping the throne. To quote Bill Murry: "So I got that going for me..."

It's all about that dirty lowdown...

No comments: