Thursday, March 27, 2008

Most of the time...



Kerrie and I have actually started eating better. Kinda.

We're eating more pasta and MUCH fewer fried dishes. Every week I make sure there is at least one entree size Salad, and I'm forcing us into a semi-regular seafood routine.

But on Easter I decided to piss all over that healthy eating concept and go for something truly rich.

New York Strip Steaks, Crab, Green Beans & Bearnaise



I paired the dish with Au Gratin Potatoes, sparkling lemon water, and fairly safe and uneventful Zinfandel. It was... Exceptional. It was the kind of overly indulgent meal where you have heavy, labored breathing afterwards. You gotta love that...



Eastergroove:
Bob Dylan - Most of the Time
St. Germain - Sure Thing
Donovan - Catch the Wind
Peter Gabriel - It is Accomplished

No comments: