Friday, December 28, 2007

It's a Marshmallow World...



Yeah, it's been 20-sumpin' days and no word from me on life in general. So, allow me to catch you up:

First of all, being employed drained what was left of my working-renegade soul.



But there was this:


...And this:


Plus this:


Which lead to this:


And this:


So to summarize: Catering. Food. Christmas. Engaged.

I am excited at the prospect of being married, it's just hard for me to muster any energy at this point. The Thanksgiving-Catering-Christmas Spending-Smokey & The Bandit Style Traveling-Gauntlet has taken it's toll. I am, however, looking forward to a nice New Years Eve at home. Wine, a nice meal, and a fire in the fire-place.

Thanks to all for the congrats and hospitality over the past week. I like you all very much.


holidaygroove:
Dean Martin - Baby it's cold outside
John Williams - Carol of the Bells
Winton Marsallis - Linus & Lucy
Dean Martin & Frank Sinatra - It's a Marshmallow World (Live)
Annie Lennox & Al Green - Put a little love in your heart

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Hey! This is the first chance I got to tell you guys congrats! Stephen and I are really happy for you guys! Lots of exclamation marks yay!

Man, our 2008 is going to be filled with going to weddings.