Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Peer into the drain, as the water goes down...

I received the latest issue of Food Arts yesterday and it's somewhat disheartening to see that they are already gearing up for "Fall" cooking. I love cooking according to the different seasons, but C'mon... August isn't even here yet!

Yesterday, Kerrie and I had barbecued Chicken and fresh cut French Fries for dinner last night. There is something undeniably wonderful about the tearing through a piece of chicken with the sticky sauces oozing all over the place, then washing it down with a hefty glass of Cutty Sark.





Later in the evening I made Kerrie's lunch which was a fruit salad that consisted of Honeydew Melon, Clementines, Apricots, Kiwi, and Strawberry's tossed with Rose Water.






Yeah, I chose this path...

USFOODSsuckywebappgroove:
Dream Warriors - Wash Your Face in my Sink
Blondie - One way or another
The Smiths - Panic
BT - Godspeed

1 comment:

ME said...

you make her lunch.... I wish troy would make me lunch.... well at least he can grill...

but I still wish he would make me lunch....